The perfect tote for any lover of poetry!
Featuring the complete list of Pulitzer Prize for Poetry recipients from 1922-2021, on a black tote bag.
Updated on 6/11/21 to include Postcolonial Love Poem
by Natalie Diaz.
For those wondering, the Pulitzer Prize for Poetry is one of the seven American Pulitzer Prizes awarded annually for Letters, Drama, and Music. It was first presented in 1922 for a distinguished volume of original verse by an American author, published during the preceding calendar year.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam Please note:
All apparel and tote bags are custom made to order. Confirm sizing before ordering. If you receive a defective product, please email us and we will work together to make it right.
|One Size (inches)