Calling all theater lovers!
Featuring the complete list of Pulitzer Prize for Drama recipients from 1918-2021 on a black tote bag. Updated 6/11/21 to include The Hot Wing King
by Katori Hall.
And for those who are curious: The Pulitzer Prize for Drama is one of the seven American Pulitzer Prizes that are annually awarded for Letters, Drama, and Music. It is one of the original Pulitzers, for the program was inaugurated in 1917 with seven prizes, four of which were awarded that year.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam Please note:
All apparel and tote bags are custom made to order. Confirm sizing before ordering. If you receive a defective product, please email us and we will work together to make it right.
|One Size (inches)