Children's literature is one of the great joys in life. We have found some of the most poignant lessons within the pages of beautiful picture books.
Take this giant tote on your next trip to the children's section and you will be sure to have room for all the books! The Newbery Medal Recipient tote bag features the complete list of Newbery Medal recipients from 1922-2021 in white lettering.
Updated on 1/25/21 to include When You Trap a Tiger by Tae Keller.
And for those who are wondering: The John Newbery Medal, frequently shortened to the Newbery, is a literary award given by the Association for Library Service to Children, a division of the American Library Association, to the author of "the most distinguished contribution to American literature for children".
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
Please note: All apparel and tote bags are custom made to order. If you receive a defective product, please email us and we will work together to make it right.
|One Size (inches)