Ex Libris Designs
Mrs. Dalloway Tee
"First a warning, musical; then the hour, irrevocable. The leaden circles dissolved in the air.” - Virginia Woolf
This limited edition tee in silver commemorates the original publication of Mrs. Dalloway on May 14, 1925. Mrs. Dalloway entered the public domain in 2021.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Please note: All apparel and tote bags are custom made to order. Confirm sizing through the size chart. If you receive a defective product, please email us and we will work together to make it right.
For best results, machine-wash cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.