"Once you learn to read, you will be forever free." - Frederick Douglass
Inspired by Black History Month 2022, this design features inspiring words from Frederick Douglass, a man who went from enslaved person to social reformer, abolitionist, orator, writer, and statesman.
All profits from the sale of the Forever Free sticker and Forever Free raglan tee during February 2022 were donated to The Black Literacy & Arts Collaborative Project, which seeks to "support, educate and elevate BIPOC in order to create an equitable starting point between them and their white peers."
• All solid colors are 100% ring-spun cotton
• Fabric weight: 4.5 oz/yd² (152.6 g/m²)
• Fine knit jersey
• 30 singles
• ¾ sleeves
• Contrast raglan sleeve
• Reactive-dyed for longer-lasting color
• Prewashed to minimize shrinkage
• Tear away label
• Blank product sourced from Mexico