"Dear old world," she murmured, "you are very lovely, and I am glad to be alive in you." -L.M. Montgomery
A heather blue tee featuring these words written by Lucy Maud Montgomery for one of the most beloved characters in literature, Anne Shirley, circled by a wreath of small pink buds. (Check out our sticker collection for a similar design!)
Anne of Green Gables was published in 1908 and entered the public domain in the United States in 1983.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% cotton and 10% polyester (all other heather colors are 35% cotton and 65% polyester)
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.79 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Double-stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, or Bangladesh
Please note: All apparel and tote bags are custom made to order. Confirm sizing through the size chart. If you receive a defective product, please email us and we will work together to make it right.
For best results, machine-wash cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.