Have you ever found yourself at an amazing book shop but suddenly stricken with option paralysis? Enter this tote featuring the Booker Prize recipients!
Never have to wonder what to read next when you carry this list with you... it's like a constant companion who always has a good book rec. Plus, you can easily fit all those lovely books inside AND it's one less plastic bag to throw away. Win win win.
Featuring the complete recipient list from 1969-2022 on an oyster tote bag.
Updated 4/6/23 to include the current winner: The Seven Moons of Maali Almeida by Shehan Karunatilaka.
The Booker Prize, formerly known as the Booker Prize for Fiction and the Man Booker Prize, is a literary prize awarded each year for the best novel written in English and published in the United Kingdom or Ireland.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
This product is made especially for you as soon as you place an order, which is why it takes us a bit longer to deliver it to you. Making products on demand instead of in bulk helps reduce overproduction, so thank you for making thoughtful purchasing decisions!
||BAG WIDTH (inches)
||BAG HEIGHT (inches)
||BAG DEPTH (inches)
||STRAP LENGTH (inches)
||STRAP WIDTH (inches)