Have you ever found yourself at an amazing book shop but suddenly stricken with option paralysis? Enter this tote featuring the Booker Prize recipients! Never have to wonder what to read next when you carry this list with you... it's like a constant companion who always has a good book rec. Plus, you can easily fit all those lovely books inside AND it's one less plastic bag to throw away. Win win win.
Featuring the complete recipient list from 1969-2021 on an oyster tote bag.
Updated 6/2/21 to include the current winner: At Night All Blood is Black
by David Diop.
The Booker Prize, formerly known as the Booker Prize for Fiction and the Man Booker Prize, is a literary prize awarded each year for the best novel written in English and published in the United Kingdom or Ireland.
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20″ × 14″ × 5″ (50.8 × 35.6 × 12.7 cm)
• Capacity: 6 gallons (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1″ × 25″ (2.5 × 63.5 cm) long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product sourced from Vietnam
Please note: All apparel and tote bags are custom made to order. Confirm sizing before ordering. If you receive a defective product, please email us and we will work together to make it right.
|One Size (inches)