"The Raven," published in 1845 by Edgar Allan Poe is reproduced in its entirety on this white hooded sweatshirt. Now you can carry its brilliance with you everywhere.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Cover-stitched armholes and waistband
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Matching drawcords
• Front pouch pocket
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, or Nicaragua Please note:
All apparel and tote bags are custom made to order. Confirm sizing through the size chart. If you receive a defective product, please email us and we will work together to make it right. Care instructions:
For best results, machine-wash cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.
|Sleeve Length (inches)