Ex Libris Designs
Blake's Tyger Tee
Tyger tyger, burning bright, In the forests of the night; What immortal hand or eye, Could frame thy fearful symmetry?
Inspired by William Blake's 1794 poem, "The Tyger," this tee in black heather is an ode to one of the most well known and most commonly anthologized poems of English literature.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Side-seamed construction
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping Please note:
All apparel and tote bags are custom made to order. Confirm sizing through the size chart. If you receive a defective product, please email us and we will work together to make it right. Care instructions:
For best results, machine-wash cold, inside-out on a gentle cycle with a mild detergent and like colors. Use non-chlorine bleach only when necessary. You shouldn't use any fabric softeners or dry-clean the items.
DTG-printed apparel can be tumble-dried on a low cycle, but hang-dry works best. When it comes to ironing, use cool iron inside-out. Don't iron the print.